Now that you know the fundamentals of OOP it is time to expand your knowledge to include other languages and software development paradigms.
Learning a programming language in depth is fantastic, but being “multilingual” means you will be much more employable because you will possess a greater range of skills and experience in software development.
The difference between a bad programmer and a good one is that bad programmers worry about the code. Good programmers worry about data structures and their relationships.
— Linus Torvalds (Linux OS Creator)
Software architecture deals with the design and implementation of the high-level structure of the software. It is the result of assembling a certain number of architectural elements in some well-chosen forms to satisfy the major functionality and performance requirements of the system, as well as some other, non-functional requirements such as reliability, scalability, portability, and availability.
The apprentice avoids all use of Java classes. The journeyman embraces Java classes. The master knows which classes to embrace and which to avoid.
“Software Architecture” is a comprehensive study of many advanced programming topics with collaborative learning projects involving real-life scenarios. Kamy Academy is equipped with the latest Intel platform and the latest Industry Standard Java development tools.
This course is intended for programmers who have achieved proficiency in the Object Oriented Programming paradigm.
Amongst other things, in this course you will learn:
- Extensive knowledge of Java.
- To merge multiple languages and tools.
- To build applications with a certain degree of complexity.
- Data structure.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Crossing platforms and exploration of web applications.
- To apply professional standards: such as the error checking, exception handling, and software documentation.
Personalized assistance and always human attention.
- You’ll never be overwhelmed or bored.
- You can measure your progress every day.
- You will not have to study tons of theory, 100% practical.
- I will not be your instructor, I will be your buddy.